YouTube recently revealed its most popular videos of 2016, and in the video game trailer category, Battlefield 1 was the most viewed one, beating out rivals from Call of Duty, Gears of War 4, and others.
The Battlefield 1 reveal trailer was viewed 49 million times, way ahead of Call of Duty Infinite Warfare’s 35 million, and Gears of War’s 17 million.
Here’s the full list of the most viewed game trailer of 2016:
- Battlefield 1: 49 million
- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare: 35 million
- Clash of Clans: Hog Rider: 32 million
- Gears of War 4: 17 million
- Clash of Kings: 17 million
- Overwatch Dragons: 14 million
- Pokemon Sun & Moon. 10 million
- FIFA 17: 10 million
- Watch Dogs 2: 10 million
- Doom: 9 million
And here’s the Battlefield 1 trailer that won the race: