Naval Strike now available to all Battlefield 4 players

The latest expansion is now available for purchase to all BF4 players.

Naval Strike now available to all Battlefield 4 players

As expected, the latest Battlefield 4 DLC, Naval Strike, is now available to all players. Premium members got the DLC two weeks ago, and now regular folks can get it as well. For $15, that is.

The Battlefield 4 Naval Strike expansion brings four new maps, several new weapons, and a new vehicle as well. So far Naval Strike has been plagued by netcode and connection issues, especially on the PlayStation 4. To see more, check out just how bad the rubber-banding and netcode is in Battlefield 4.

In addition to the new maps and weapons, Naval Strike also brings a new game mode called Carrier Assault. It resembles the old Titan mode from BF2142, where the objective is to destroy an aircraft carrier. For more, check out our full, in-depth look at everything you need to know about Battlefield 4 Naval Strike.

The Naval Strike DLC is available now on Origin for $15.

6 COMMENTS & TRACKBACKS

1. Tom
    April 15th, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Stop don’t pay it still not working how can they do this there taking the piss stop trying to get more money dice just fix our game that we payed for I know it’s hard but we need to boycot the game till they do something plz boycot the game. Plz

2. DutchDinosaur
    April 15th, 2014 at 1:53 pm

Psshh, they couldn’t get NS to work for just the premium players. What the hell are they expecting to happen now that the whole world is joining the same shi… Sorry… “Poor” server hardware!!?? What, the game will magically fix itself now that there are more players????

3. Alpha_Mongoose
    April 16th, 2014 at 8:55 am

And for your pleasure, you get all the shitty bugs and glitches for free, enjoy!

4. jrn
    April 17th, 2014 at 6:10 am

@Tom
    I get in to the game just patch to patch and I won’t play it till they fix this rubish. Also I learned the lesson the hard way and I won’t buy any BF game again till I’ll be completly sure it’s bug free because I wasted 310$ on BF4 and I feel scammed by EA/DICE.

• jrn
      April 17th, 2014 at 6:11 am

110$*

5. Jeff
    April 28th, 2014 at 12:35 am

As I already mentionned before, EA won’t get a single more penny from me. New add-on = new bugs with lag, stuttering, horrible framerate drops even with my high end config PC… Why should I pay more ? I’ve already been fooled enough !!!!