Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth map names, awards, dog tags, game mode revealed

Complete list of all awards, assignment,s maps, dog tags, and more.

Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth map names, awards, dog tags, game mode revealed

We seem to be getting new info on Dragon’s Teeth every day now. Recently, we saw videos of the new weapons, and yesterday, DICE released the official box art and screenshots of the upcoming expansion.

Now we have a list of all the new maps in the game, alongside the list of assignments, awards, dog tags, and more. Read on for more Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth details.

New game mode

According to reports, based on game files found in the recent Battlefield 4 CTE, a new game mode called “Chainlink” will be introduced with Dragon’s Teeth. Chainlink is supposedly a variety of the Conquest game mode, where players can now “link” several control points for the enemies tickets to bleed faster.

Maps

The expansion will include four new maps, which will be called “Propaganda”, “Lamphini Garden”, “Pearl Market”, and “Sunken Dragon”. According to reports, the locations of the maps will include such cities as Pyongyang and Hong Kong.

Dog tags

Dragon’s Teeth will include 10 new dog tags — five for regular players, and five for Premium members.
dragons-teeth-dog-tags

Awards

The expansion will ship with 5 new awards, each based on the new weapons that are introduced with Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth.

dragons-teeth-awards

Assignments

The new assignments will be used to unlock the 5 new weapons. Each of the new weapons, such as the Desert Eagle, will be unlocked by completing an assignment. There are a total of 10 assignments:

Unica 6 pistol

• Do something at a specific point on Map X (not in a round)
  • Get 5 total kills when swimming

• Spend 10 hours on Dragon’s Teeth maps
  • Obtain 100 kills on Dragon’s Teeth maps

16 COMMENTS & TRACKBACKS

1. mintas123
    May 14th, 2014 at 11:28 am

Wait…
    To unlock Armed EOD Bot you need 5 MAARS kills?
    So MAARS =/= Armed EOD Bots? There will be 2 new drones?
    Cool.

2. Fix_da_Netcode
    May 14th, 2014 at 5:15 pm

This stuff doesn’t really interest me, I just want to have a game with smooth gameplay & netcode and I will be happy. I’ll keep dreaming

• Meggion
      May 15th, 2014 at 7:18 am

You may be the only one still having problems, just… stop trying, you’re a failure.

• BL
        May 15th, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Just because you are blind to bad hit detection and poor netcode Meggion doesn’t mean its not there and has been. Stick with consoles, the PC version is way over your head.

• Pen Jon
          May 17th, 2014 at 12:35 am

Lol, and fully agree.

• LEADout
          May 18th, 2014 at 12:17 pm

While I don’t agree with the way he worded his comment, I fail to see how the PC vs console thing comes into play? I don’t have any issues with the game anymore, netcode issues even are negligible in my opinion, so I fully believe him, even if he was a bit rude about it. That said, you were as well for no good reason. It doesn’t matter where you play the game, and people either do or don’t have issues with the game, but being a dick about it isn’t going to help at all. Game is easily playable for MOST people, whether on console or PC, so can we just get back to the game? This is getting really old.

3. LoneGunman74
    May 14th, 2014 at 7:34 pm

New weapons and game mode….I really don’t give a shit. This game needs the hit detection fixed as well as the lag before shit like this interests me. I may go for the Desert Eagle and new Revolver, but the other weapons are just more of the same.

• Pyro
      May 15th, 2014 at 11:37 am

It’s nearly fixed. Try the CTE.

• bob saget is my chauffeur
        May 15th, 2014 at 4:04 pm

The fact that they even need something as desperate as the CTE shows just how not even close to being fixed it is.

4. Bill Cipher
    May 15th, 2014 at 1:34 pm

Why would Pyongyang, the capital of NK be included in the maps?

• Re: Bill Cipher
      May 15th, 2014 at 7:23 pm

I believe that the PRC controls North Korea in the fictional Battlefield universe- the implication being, that you fight China as well as its allies.

Various Chinese dynasties and empires have at varying times, dominated the Korean Peninsula for about two millennia.

• Indi
      May 16th, 2014 at 1:25 am

So they can brainwash american BF4 gamers into thinking that NK is a disgusting vile country, when in reality its not..

5. Jake
    May 16th, 2014 at 2:14 am

I hope there’s a map set Pyongyang, because I know it would piss the North Koreans off. Lol

6. ZombieTrendy96
    May 25th, 2014 at 11:54 am

I tell you one thing that interest me the highlights of this expansion are the two guns, the only 6, and the Desert Eagle, the MPX Rifle, Rifle MCMilliams CS5, The dorne war, and the shield, and I’m already working to unlock items that will be used to unlock these weapons (with Xbox Game One are ZombieTrendy96)