This quarter, we have a lot more to look forward to than previous quarters, with a few major games shipping. I’ll start with the biggest and most anticipated: Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon. (I know the series has had several games, but for simplicity, I’ll refer to them all as “Sun” and “Moon”). Pokemon Sun and Moon are the first mainline games in the series to make use of a new game mechanic that makes them much more than just a Pokemon game. Pokemon Sun and Moon are the first mainline games in the series to make use of a new game mechanic that makes them much more than just a Pokemon game. The “Alola” region, a region of the Pokemon world that is based on Hawaii, sets the
I love games, but a lot of the time they are not very fun. Games are supposed to be fun, but it’s hard to find them in today’s landscape. Nowadays, it’s all about the graphics, and while that’s great, graphics can get a little stale. That said, there are still some games that don’t rely on graphics for fun, and this is something that’s becoming a rarity.
It is with great sadness that we have to announce the end of bfcentral. Our forums will be shut down and the blog will be discontinued, but we want to thank everyone who participated in the community, it has been an amazing ride. We have enjoyed our time with you and are happy we have been able to bring you some of the best new gaming content from around the web.
- Vermintide 2 was released on March 8, 2018. Today is 8/16/21, which means the game has been out for almost 3.5 years.
- There will be assistance for “5-10 years” (most likely closer to 5 years than 10)
But, from our viewpoint, we want to remain here for the long haul, at least five to 10 years. – Martin Wahlund, CEO
So, here’s what’s left:
- Season 5 of WoM Weaves is for the few weavers, frame seekers, and completionists. Season 4 was released on December 8, 2023, and it has been eight months since then. Prior to S4, each weaving season lasted just 4.5-5.5 months at a time. Unless they cancel or postpone it forever, it should be released shortly.
- On 5/17/21, an optimization patch was announced. https://forums.fatsharkgames.com/t/44467/46/chaos-wastes-performance-issues-fps-drops
- On 4/27/21, a storage optimization fix was revealed. “The goal isn’t to expand inventory, but rather to transfer hard-baked goods (cosmetics and non-customizable items) to a separate storage solution (which is what we did with illusions already). It simply takes a little while.” Only hardcore collectors / hoarders who want to possess every illusion as a red weapon will find this patch helpful. This patch will allow all headgear, outfits, frames, and perhaps deeds to have their own storage system, saving up a significant amount of space. Need a larger inventory? https://forums.fatsharkgames.com/t/need-a-bigger-inventory/44731/2
- Saltzpyre’s 4th career – his career will probably come out around Nov-Dec 2023. Grail Knight came out 6/23/20, Engineer 11/19/20 (5 months since GK), & Thorn 6/3/21 (6.5 months since Engineer)
- Sienna’s fourth career will most likely be released in mid-2022, a full season after Darktide.
- Versus Beta – has not been cancelled outright. It’s still up in the air, and there’s no word on a release date. Everyone is almost completely unaware of it. There’s still time to join up for the beta at https://www.vermintide.com/versus. Here’s a clip from a trailer released in June 2019:
- Compared to Launch, there isn’t anything.
According to rumors, the following is in the works:
- Revamp of the deed system — Fatshark said clearly that they planned to rework the deed system, but did not provide a timeline. They discussed it on a Twitch broadcast from over a year ago, during which they showed off weather effects and Kruber’s GK career. However, the video has been taken down, so I am unable to link to it. They never went into detail about the rumored overhaul, but some rework ideas include changing how we get deeds, including deeds into the crafting system (ability to dismantle/craft), adding additional deed modifications, and/or allowing us to mix deeds (have more than 3 modifiers). However, this is unlikely to come to fruition.
- Reworking the craft + adding weave illusions — Their Twitter account stated: “We have plans for the Weave skins in the future, and I believe you will be pleased with the outcome. Keep an eye on the situation! “more than a year ago On Reddit, Hedge wrote: “When the time comes, we’ll reveal our intentions for them. We were simply going to throw them in the shop, but we’ve devised a strategy that we believe would assist the athanor transition to adventure mode. Keep an eye on this.” Then, in January 2023, Hedge said on the FS Forums: “At the present, there are no all-new armor skins. We’re holding off on the WOM illusions because we have plans to fix, or at the very least reduce, one of the most common concerns about Athanor versus Vanilla Crafting.” https://forums.fatsharkgames.com/t/season-2-patch-2-1-0-1-is-live/37984/11 Source: https://forums.fatsharkgames.com/t/season-2-patch-2-1-0-1-is-live/37984/11 It’s been almost 1.5 years since then, and they’ve just recently introduced weave illusions to the Forgotten Relics weapons for regular adventure mode usage.
- Tales from the Chaos Wastes Plus a possible update – Didn’t finishing the Citadel of Eternity trip feel like a waste of time? There wasn’t much in the way of resolution. Because the Chaos Wastes may be linked to Victor’s fourth career, we’ll presumably hear more lore about them. However, this is only a guess. There’s also the possibility of a CW-related update, given how well the Chaos Wastes expansion was received.
- New foes – from their Twitter account on March 8, 21: “To keep expectations in check, the Chaos Wastes will not include any new adversaries from the start. We can’t promise future expansions, but we’d be lying if we claimed we weren’t experimenting with ernest.” This is only a hypothetical scenario. It’ll almost certainly never happen, but it’s a possibility. www.twitter.com/VermintideGame/status/1368993298526912518
Original source: link
- DLCs for Vermintide 2: What I’m Looking Forward To
So, Back to Ubersreik has been out for about a week, and from what I’ve seen, it seems like the overall response has been quite good. I’m extremely pleased with what we received. It’s been a blast playing the new old maps with the addition of Chaos and some difficulties, and…
- Why did Warhammer: Vermintide 1 & 2 fail to live up to Left 4 Dead?
When the first Vermintide game was revealed, I was quite thrilled; after all, L4D2 is one of my most played games on Steam, and since Valve opted against creating a third entry, I was looking forward to seeing what variations/improvements Warhammer might offer to the established concept. On paper, I…
- Concerns about the Vermintide 2 DLC
I’ve never played a Warhammer game before, so I opted to purchase Vermintide 2’s “Premium Edition” on PS4. During a broadcast, it was pointed out to me that I had one of the two DLCs, despite the fact that I’m not sure whether the premium edition came with one. I think I possess the DLC…
For the game Warhammer: Vermintide, write “Here’s what we have left to look forward to (with sources).”
2021’s Top 35 New PC Games
Are you looking for PC games to play? Here are all of the new PC games to keep an eye on in 2023.
20 Best New PS4 Games in 2023
The pace of PlayStation 4 game releases isn’t going to slow down in 2023. Here’s everything to look forward to in the coming months.
This week is almost over, and there are still a few things left to look forward to. We already got a good look at a few games, like the new Tomb Raider game, and Monster Hunter Generations, the latter of which we need to give its own special blog introduction. There are also a few other games that could be coming in the next month or even weeks, and we want to tell you about them.. Read more about list of things to look forward to and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- looking forward to 2023 essay
- something to look forward to meaning
- list of things to look forward to
- what are you looking forward to in 2023 at work
- things to look forward to when depressed